Accordion + Filter Pocket • Purple Punahou
FMA22Regular price $23.00 USD Sale price $13.99 USD Save $9.01 USD
Named after Punahou, one of Hawaii's oldest school & the alma mater of Barack Obama... Yes, President Obama. This Hawaiian fabric showcases cereus flowers randomly dancing in a royal purple.
Aloha! 🤙 Crafted from soft 100% breathable cotton, this non-medical face covering offers a comfortable fit great for daily use. Reusable design can be disinfected or washed after each wear. Minimize your exposure & optimize your wellness and ease - as well as the wellness & ease of others. Better yet? It's designed with a pocket so you can add a filter of your choice. Bonus... Made locally in Hawaii, this face mask supports Oahu's sewing community.
- Sewn in the traditional "inside-out" fabric style, popular in Hawaii since the 1950's
- Made in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA 🇺🇸
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Layers: 2
- Sewn with a filter pocket
- Reversible: Wear front or back
- Reusable & sustainable
- Hand washable or disinfect
- Elastic straps loop around the ears
- Straps can be knotted for a custom fit.
- Hand-wash & hang dry before use
For your protection, face masks are non-returnable
- Cheek to Cheek Length: 7 3/4"
- Nose to Chin Length: Adjusts from 3" to 7"