Accordion + Pocket + Adjustable Loops • Purple Liliuokalani
FMA45Regular price $23.00 USD Sale price $17.99 USD Save $5.01 USD
Liliuokolani named after the only queen and the last sovereign monarch of the Hawaiian Kingdom -- the Kalakaua Dynasty. Queen Liliuokolani is a beloved monarch of Hawaii. This mask is a tribute to her resilience and class.
Aloha! 🤙 Crafted from soft 100% breathable cotton, this non-medical face covering offers a comfortable fit great for daily use. Reusable design can be disinfected or washed after each wear. Minimize your exposure & optimize your wellness and ease - as well as the wellness & ease of others. Better yet? It's designed with a pocket so you can add a filter of your choice. Bonus... Made locally in Hawaii, this face mask supports Oahu's sewing community.
- Made in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA 🇺🇸
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Layers: 2
- Sewn with a filter pocket
- Reversible: Wear front or back
- Reusable & sustainable
- Hand washable or disinfect
- Adjustable elastic straps loop around the ears
- Hand-wash & hang dry before use
For your protection, face masks are non-returnable
- Cheek to Cheek Length: 7 3/4"
- Nose to Chin Length: Adjusts from 3" to 7"