Adjustable + Filter Pocket • Royal Blue Lei of Aloha
FMP502Regular price $18.00 USD
Camouflage with its deep military history is a popular fashion style. Whether you're wearing it because you simply love the design of camouflage, enjoy blending in or wear camo as a tribute to our military and the courageous work they do for saving lives by risking theirs... Here's a face mask you can wear reflecting your style while being protected.
The appeal of military gear is channeled in this face mask. Camouflage fabric, cut & then sewn with an optional filter pocket. Made of three three layers of fabric. Customize your fit with soft adjustable elastic loops. Designed & sewn locally in Honolulu Hawaii. This face covering supports Hawaii's sewing community. Mahalo 🤙 🌈
- Made in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA 🇺🇸
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Layers: 3
- Includes a coverstitch filter pocket
- Adjustable elastic ear loops with bead
- Reusable, sustainable & hand washable
- Reversible: Wear front or back
- Hand-wash & hang dry before use
- For your protection, face masks are non-returnable
- Cheek to Cheek Length: 9"
- Nose to Chin Length: 5.75"